When starting a business, one of the first things you'll need to do is determine what type of business you're starting.
Do you have a product or service to offer? Are you in the technology industry? What about retail? All of these businesses have different needs when it comes to digital marketing.
Here are some things to keep in mind when hiring a digital marketing firm in Auckland:
1. Size and Scope of Services: When looking for a digital marketing agency, be sure to ask how many clients they currently serve and what their average client size is. This will give you an idea of how much work they can actually handle.
Image Source: Google
2. Experience: When interviewing a digital marketing agency, ask about their experience working with businesses of different sizes and industries. Do they have experience with specific types of marketing, like SEO or social media?
3. Pricing: Be sure to ask how much their services cost per month as well as per project. This will help you get an idea of how much your business will need to spend on a regular basis.
4. Communication Skills: One important factor when it comes to digital marketing is communication between the agency and the business owner/manager. Ask
Important Questions to Ask Before Hiring a DMA:
1. What are your marketing objectives?
2. What do you need from a digital marketing agency?
3. What are your budget constraints?
4. What is your timeline for completing the project?
5. How does a DMA help you achieve your goals?