If you happen to come across mywifiext not working problem, then there is no need to create a panic, just go through the steps mentioned here as under:
- First, check whether you are entering the right spellings in the URL address bar or not. If you are entering a wrong address, then you won’t be able to log in.
- After this, check the status of the power LED on the extender and check if the router and the extender are connected or not.
- Try connecting the extender to the client device using the wired connection.
- See the connection LED status on the LED panel of the extender. If the light is green in color, then it means the connection is proper.
- Check the browser compatibility and the OS version. If the browser is not updated, then you may find the problem in connecting to the default web address.
- If you are not being able to access the mywifiext, then enter the IP address 192.168.2.210 directly.
- Make sure that the web address is local but not a regular website, so the extender and the computer must be physically connected while login to the extender.
If you are still facing the problem, then instead of searching for a solution online, it is better to contact the experts available online.