Today, you are in the mood to let your creative side shine and put together an easy game that everyone can play. This article is going to help you create a fun and easy ice ball game for your family or friends to play. With this simple game, everyone can take turns trying to get the most number of points in any given time period.
If you're looking for a fun activity to do with your family and friends this holiday season, give the ice ball pro game a try! This simple game is easy to set up and can be enjoyed by all ages.
Image Source: Google
Here's how it works:
Equipment You'll Need:
- An ice ball maker (available at most pharmacies)
- A large container or bowl
- Towels or rugs
- Straws or chopsticks
- Playing cards or any other suitable objects to serve as "coins"
How to Play:
- Fill a large bowl with water and freeze it solid.
- Break the ice into smaller pieces with a mallet or by hitting it with a hammer. Make sure the pieces are small enough so that they will fit inside the ball hole of the playing pieces.
- Arrange the playing pieces on a flat surface. Make sure that each player has at least one piece.
- Place one frozen ball inside each playing piece.
- Use a mallet or your hands to break the ice balls open, and then pour them into the bowl of water.
- Play until one player has all of their pieces filled with ice balls, or until someone loses their piece(s).