If you’re like most people, you probably know that back pain can be a real pain in the neck. Unfortunately, it’s one of the most common problems people struggle with.
In fact, back pain is responsible for more missed work days than any other health condition. Check online to get more information about Lower back pain & spine pain relief.
Image Source: Google
If you experience back pain, there are a few exercises you can do to help relieve the pain:
1. Sit with your back straight and your feet flat on the floor. Support your weight with your hands and slowly lift your torso up until your upper chest is off the ground.
2. Lie down on your back with arms at your sides and legs together. Place palms flat on the floor beside you. Use your abdominal muscles to lift your torso and legs off the ground, so that only your head and shoulders are touching the ground.
3. Lie down on your back with both legs in the air and arms bent at 90 degrees, forming a V-shape with your body. Drive your heels into the ground as you lift yourself up off the ground, extending your legs until they’re in line with your body again.
4. Sit on the ground with your legs extended in front of you and arms extended to the side. Press your palms into the floor, bending elbows at 90 degrees, until you are almost lying down.
5. Lie flat on the ground with shoulder-width or wider arms stretched out to each side, palms down. Lift up from this position and reach your feet toward opposite shoulders without letting them touch the ground (keep them above it).